Are you ready to change your life and your daily routine with the permanent make-up? Permanent make-up, also known as micropigmentation, is designed to resemble real make-up, such as eyelining and other permanent enhancing colors to the skin of the face, lips, and eyelids. Our aesthetician strives to give each of her customer her signature natural-looking permanent make-up.
• Want to look great when you wake up?
• Tired of smeared off makeup by mid-day?
• Wear contacts or impaired vision?
• Allergies to conventional makeup?
• Unsteady or arthritic hands?
• Allergies or hayfever?
• Little or thinning brows?
• Sparse lashes undefined eyes?
• Have an active lifestyle?
• Alopecia or cancer left you with little or no hair?
• Breast surgery patient – you want symmetry?
• Do scars bother you?
Did you answer “YES” to any of these?
If so Permanent Cosmetics is a Great Choice!
• #1 Unrealistic expectations
• old eyebrow tattoo
• iron deficiency
• tendency to scarring
• severe allergies
• dermetic changes on eyebrow area
• Active sport lifestyle
• Busy career lifestyle
• Limited time
• Limited dexterity
• Allergies to applied cosmetics
• Poor vision
The best possible color results can stay for many years or may begin to fade over time. Generally, two to five years is common. How much time is individual per person. While permanent makeup pigment remains in the epidermis, its beauty-span may be influenced by several possible factors. These can be environmental, procedural (chemical peels) and individual factors. Sun exposure fades color. The amount and color of pigment deposit under the skin can affect the length of time that permanent makeup looks its best. Very natural looking applications are likely to require a touch-up before more dramatic ones for this reason. Individual influences include lifestyles that find an individual in the sun regularly such as with gardening or swimming. Skin tones are a factor in colour changes over time