Facials are necessary luxuries for our skin. We’ll help your skin to stay in it tip-top position: unclogged pores, hydrated skin, healthy glow. Choose between the various procedure we offer at our boutique-spa.
• A unique and non-invasive treatment that combines a diamond tipped wand with vacuum massage to remove dead skin and resurfacing the top layer leaving skin supple and vibrant. This is an advanced method that can be used with all skin types.
• set of 6 is recommended.
• It’s a skin procedure that involves using a sharp tool to exfoliate the surface of your skin, while also removing small, fine hairs. An esthetician will take a small scalpel and very gently scrape the surface of your skin using light, feathering strokes.
• Use dermaplaning to sculpt your cheekbones, remove facial hair, brighten their complexions,to stimulate faster cell turnover, and a smoother texture, to allow the products to penetrate more deeply into the skin. Plus, the light “shaving” motion gets rid of light facial hairs while it exfoliates. Recommended as a regular routine.
Peels can provide improved skin appearance with a short recovery time.
• This procedure can restore cholasma/melasma-“stained”, sun-damaged, wrinkled, blemished, acne and acne scarred or blotchy skin to its original youthful appearance. The results are normally a smoother more even toned textured skin.The skin will look younger, tighter and “fresher” than before although it cannot remove all facial flaws.
• Deeper lines, wrinkles and other flaws may require additional treatments or techniques.
Is a great basic skincare treatment. You get personalized attention on your face and skin as well as time to relax and enjoy being pampered,consists of a cleanse, exfoliation under steam, extraction, and massage.
Unique facials that are tailor made for the client and their needs. The facial starts with deep cleansing treatment with a micro peel that helps to balance, speed up skin renewal, even skin tone and soften lines and wrinkles. The massage for the face is a very important part of the facial as it detoxifies and also brings oxygen and nutrients to the skin. The massage is aimed at pressure points alongside the Lymph drainage massage to slim Face restoring balance to your contour reducing water retention in your face, that caters for overall, general well-being.
Hydro-Magnetic Mud is a unique facial treatment mask which contain pure essential oils, powerful anti-oxidants, soothing emollients and deep cleansing sea muds that nourish, brighten, hydrate, and rejuvenate the skin. Special magnetic minerals help to increase blood circulation, refine the pores and improve the skin’s appearance. The magnet gently attracts the mask for easy removal, while leaving behind a soothing and moisturizing layer of especially blended skin protective oils.It is recommended for normal to dry skin types.
Placental Nourishing Facial is recommended for dry or aging skin. Wheat Placenta extract helps to revitalize the cellular processes which have progressively lost their efficiency with the passage of time, and are responsible for the appearance of typical signs of skin aging.
This special seaweed fortifying facial is recommended for all types of non-problem skin. Treatment from natural marine extracts full of minerals and natural vitamins. This synergy contains micronized algae, fucus, green laminaria, lithothamnion and is very rich in trace elements of manganese, zinc, iron, iodine, magnesium and also in amino acids and proteins. It helps improve oxygenation, detoxify tone, stimulate, hydrate, and cleanse the skin.
“Phytozyme” is a professional, non-chemical, two part exfoliating Fruit Enzyme System. It allows the Esthetician to offer a truly exceptional professional exfoliating treatment, that is an essential step of any active salon facial skin care program. It helps to dissolve excessive cell build-up on the stratum corneum, soften comedones, and assists in removing other impurities which clog pores. To achieve desired results in skin texture, clarity and firmness, the Phytozyme” treatment is recommended for use once every 4-8 weeks. Steaming the face prior or during the treatment will increase the enzyme activity and therefore should not be done on a first time application. A patch test should be performed behind the ear, prior to first use, to test for allergic reactions (discomfort, itching, or redness).
This active facial is formulated for an effective revitalizing and restorative salon strength treatment. Fine powdered clays perform deep cleansing, while Vitamin C, tissue respiratory factors (yeast oxygen treatment), super oxide dismutase (anti-free radical treatment) and a blend of natural plant extracts, help to restore sun damaged, under-moisturized, dull, and maturing skin. This method is only to be used by a licensed esthetician.
Our aesthetician will consult with you during your initial consultation to pick the right treatment for you and discuss products, which will suit your skin type and condition.
Typically a series of 3-6 treatments is recommended, depending upon your area of correction or concern. Your skincare professional will ultimately determine a treatment schedule based on your individual goals and desires.
Results can be seen right away, but a series of six treatments is recommended for the best possible results.
We do treat the neck and décolletage,but you need to ask your aesthetician about the conditions. Note that the skin on décolletage is more sensitive than the face, the treatment be gentler in that area.
There is virtually no downtime to any of the treatments, although our aestheticians will be consulting you and going over any questions you may have prior to a treatment. Sometimes you could be a little “pink” or flush after a treatment, which generally will go away in a few hours.
Directly after your treatment we recommend using only mineral based foundation, as it cannot build bacteria. You may go back to your regular foundation 1-4 days post treatment, depending on the procedure.